Thursday, August 14, 2008

BACK FROM W47M BBQ ...

One word to describe yesterday's bbq , SWEET !
We had beach soccer , volleyball , "baseball" , swimming , crapping , drinking , smoking , ghostly tales , slack , catching the sunrise and etc
It was a total success for bbq , super fun ! super scary tho !
Even though not all stayed , but we still had fun ,
I want to say a big THANK YOU to W47M for making the bbq possible & a successful one
It's always hard to say goodbye , but we've no choice ,
However ! We can lepak anytime we want alright ?!
Maybe chabot together too ! HAHAHAHAS !
So once again , THANK YOU GUYS !

*Next up , 4C BBQ on friday - saturday*
*W47F chalet on next monday - wednesday*

End of this simple yet "nice" post with pictures of the sunrise
*About 6.35am*


*About 7.10am - 7.25am*



6 comments:

Branden said...

Thanks ! You're ? fly ?

Clar said...

hey scandal!!
nice pic..
I MISS W47M too!!!!
take care yea..
dun stop too much le arhx..
(:

Branden said...

Hello scandal !
Thank you !
I MISS W47M TOO !
You too !!!
Yups ! Cutting down liao !
Limiting to 3-4 per day !
Eventually quit it :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just someone who likes your blog. My name is Liana. Nice to meet you! :)

L

Branden said...

OHH ! I think i know who are you :D From RP too right ? W47J ?

Anonymous said...

:) I don't think you know who I am, but we can chat if you want. Do you mess?

liana_petrascu@yahoo.com

L