Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HELLO ! I AM BACK FROM W47F CHALET ......
Another one word to desribe : "SONG!"
Had crazy fun there ! I SWEAR !
However 1st day was rather dead ,
Did nothing much , just gaming , gaming & gaming ,
On the 2nd day ! THE FUN COMES !
Ten4Fun was revived ! We played captain's ball , basketball and etc
We were BBQ-ing , talking crap , talking about relationship stuffs , drinking , singing , mixing lyrics in a song , msn-ing , basketballing , soccer-ing , cycling , gaming , dancing , scolding each other , wasting time and SLACKING !
And guess what ! i haven't been sleeping for counting till now , 53 Hours & 44 Mins
Gonna tahan till tonight which would be more than 60 Hours without sleep !
Hopefully a nice , good , sweet sleep i'll have tonight with beautiful , sweet , dreams !
*It's getting alittle drama*
To be able to see you in my dreams , to be that close with you in my dreams & etc ,
It is my honour to have you in my dreams !
*What are you people thinking?*
WHERE ARE YOU ?!
*What are you people thinking again?*
PLEASE BE MINE ! I LOVE YOU !
*Still guessing?*
PLEASE COME .......... 4 numbers ranging from 0000-9999 or 6 numbers randomly !

YOU PEOPLE AH !
TSK TSK TSK !
ALWAYS THINK THAT I'LL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY NOW !
BUT TOO BAD :P I DON'T !
CAN'T I HOPE FOR NUMBERS RATHER THEN GIRLS ?!
HAHAHAS ! I HAD FUN :D !

Going off ! Catch up with you , Jupiter aliens !

Signing off , Alien from Mars :D

No comments: