Wednesday, September 10, 2008

......
Wasn't feeling that good today ,
Still as down as ever , but putting up a smile ,
WHY ?!
Trying to make myself happy , high , hyper , crazy , faggot & etc
Lots of things ran through my mind ,
This , that , those , everything !
I'm even planning where should i go on my birthday ALONE !
Yups ! ALONE !

Today , chabot half way ,
On the bus , was like damn shag ! FUCKING DOWN i can say !
Songs i listened are like damn emotional ,
For that instant , i felt that rock songs are sucky ,
*Not for now*
Went to met Sam & LOFO at TM , for Seoul Garden
Was still feeling sucky ,
BUT SAM ! He made me freaking laugh like i've never in a thousand years !
Then it started all again !
Back to 117 , basketball-ed till 10
Now , i'm feeling alittle better ,
Guys ! No worries alright ! I WONT KILL MYSELF !
Sensible and matured enough to think !
It'll be gone , i promise !

New introduction to Regina !
Obviously , a girl ! IDIOTS !
She's my twin , can say , we're more than a twin ,
Because ! She's like a photocopy of me in a female form ,
We have many many many things in common .*As taken from her*
Probably much more , we don't know ,

So guess , how are we "related" =)
-
-
-
-
-
*Cracking your brain ? Or already have an answer ?*
-
-
-
-
-
CLASSMATE LA ! WTF YOU GUYS ARE THINKING !

I'll end off with a quote ,
*We kill time , time kills us*

No comments: