Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ......
To be loved or to love is a question stucked in my head
Neither long nor short
But it's just there , can't possibly force it out as it doesn't come in any states
For now , i gave a deep thought over a span of hours and decided ,
It's time for me to be pure SINGLE with no burdens & no affirmations
Because it is so afflictive that tends to let my emotions take the better of me
It shouldn't be this case as i should be the one controlling myself ,
Not letting anything with exception of my "clever" brain to control me
I guess i ain't not gonna feel down for now ?!
HAHAS !

To end off my day , a phrase which inspired me on changing ,
An error becomes a mistake only , when you refuse to correct it

A positive mindset is all we need i guess ,
Well , Jupiter aliens ! Have an early night and byebye !

No comments: