Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BOO BOO ......
It's like 10 more days to my birthday and i'm recieving birthday wishes already !
Thank you in advance everybody !
One of them is , BUDDY ! Chrystal !
9 Years of friendship , my female form again !
She was the one who helped me think real hard during the break up period ,
She followed me to take pictures around town ,
She talked senses into my stupid brain ,
And now ! THANK YOU BUDDY !
I swear i'll never forget this "relationship" ! HAHAS !
Today , i freaking chabot again ! HAHAS !
Sian what , so just chao ,
I thought it was only , Me , Dalton & Jeow ,
However , when i reached home came online ,
SHIT MAN ! ALOT MORE CHABOTTED TOO ! HAHAS !
From 4 teams to 2 teams , sorry faci =)

Well , to show you guys who is Chrystal , i've got 2 of her pictures :D
Sorry , SHE'S ATTACHED HAPPILY !


No comments: