Friday, September 12, 2008

HI ......
Skipped school again , mood's getting better ,
*Skipping the details*
Went to basketball with Fo , Sam & Sam's brother
Lucas & Didi came along later
I swear ! Whenever i touch the basketball , my mood just turns better for the period of time !
I guess i'm still that asshole in a basketball game ,
Because whenever i wanna start to play rough or rather serious ,
I'll start smiling or wet my lips as tho i'm licking something on my lips ,
I was "angered" by this guy , he freaking scratch or cut me during a ball game ,
He even walked away and gave that "WHY CARE ?" look ,
Didn't even apologized !
Well , 1 sentence to him , YOU CAN'T JUMP !
I out-jumped him for rebounds most the time , he's bout 180+ , so F off !
The picture below is my cut/scratch by that ass


Well , i'm going out now for every friday routine , MACDONALDS !
Probably i should get myself a happy meal so that i can be happy ?

*I guess , it's time all i need to get over it , like how i got over "HER" 4 months ago*

As for my birthday , i'll still stick to plan for now and that is , ALONE !

By the way , thanks for the concern guys , i won't kill myself , no worries ! I've been in a much more worst situation than i am now !

No comments: