Monday, September 8, 2008

YEAH BABY ......
OK ! It was yesterday !
Went over to YCK to get my hair cut , now it's a nerdy branden !
Went down to meet Alan at Yishun after it ,
Travelled down to White sands ,
Met Nelson and we hit the ARCADE ! AGES SINCE I STEPPED INTO ONE !!
Met up with LOFO & Sam ,
Then Eugene & his family , consisting of 二姐, Uncle & Auntie came over to fetch us ,
*Guess where we headed next ?*
*Go on ! Keep guessing !*
*OKAY ! I'll tell you !*
We went over to Pasir Ris Park ,
NOW GUESS ! WTH WE WERE DOING THERE ?!
-
-
-
-
WE WERE ! JELLYFISHING , CRABBING , STONE THROWING & TOAD CHASING ! HAHAS !
WE DID CAUGHT A JELLYFISH ALIVE ! When i have the pics i'll post ok ?!
Stayed there till bout 6+pm , went over to Downtown East for .......
SAKURA ! YUMMY !
大姐&Her Hubby came along too !
Ate till we dropped ! I SWEAR ! It's like 1.22am now and i'm still freaking full !
Afterall , Sam's parents sent me & FO back to plaza =)

WHAT A FRUITFUL DAY I HAD ! Fun , laughter & etc
Well , i ain't no going to school tomorrow ! HAHAS !
It's a self declared holiday for Me,Alan,Eugene,FO&Sam , while NELSON PANGSEH US !

ALMOST FORGET ! I FOUND A 4GB MEMORY CARD FOR PSP !
WOOOOOOO ! YES MAN ! PSP UPGRADING HERE I COME !

*Edited*
I forgotten to add in this !
DADDY BOUGHT ME A NEW WATCH !
AS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT ! THANK YOU DADDY !
AND ALSO NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE !
MY EVO 8 SPEAKERS WERE A BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM MUMMY ! THANK YOU MUMMY TOO !
LOVE MY PARENTS ! =)

No comments: