Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAHAS ......
As i said in my previous post , hit the town with Jeff & Simin ,
Went to KTV at bugis , TOP1
Sang all the way from 11.30am - 6pm ,
I swear i gotta quit smoking ! I can't sing as well as i could 5 months back !
No breath ! Voice is screwed !
Totally sucked la ! But had fun ! =)
After KTV , we went Ajisen Ramen for dinner !
Walked around and suddenly i heard somebody speaking , "Isn't that BRANDEN ?!"
I turned around , looked around , LOLS !
Guess who i saw ?
It was ANGIE ! Remember in my previous post i was like wondering if i could see someone i know ,
LOLS ! There you go , saw someone !
Went back to hougang to meet up with CK , JJ , Daryl & Wenkai for pool session ,
I was playing pool , when suddenly i wanna check my phone , took my phone out ,
SURPRISE !
MY FREAKING PHONE'S LCD SCREEN CRACKED !
I FREAKING FIXED MY PHONE LIKE LESS THAN A MONTH AND NOW THIS !
ONE WORD ! PISSED !
NOW I GOTTA SEND IT FOR REPAIRS AGAIN ! PISSED LA !

Well , I haven't get the other pictures from Simin , So make do with what i have 1st ok ?
I promised i'll post the rest once i got it =)

Here you go , the one i've got ! HAHAS ! PATHETIC UH ?!

No comments: