Thursday, September 25, 2008

YAWNS ......
Been quite sometime since i blogged , about 4 days ?
Doing nothing much recently , school --> home , school --> home ,
2 more days to my birdday , hopefully i will have fun and blow my mind out for the 1st time ,
1st time not celebrating with my family members ,
Clarke Quay on friday night , HERE I COME !

Ok ! I'm at home :D
I skipped school , AGAIN =)
Wanna rest la , thats why no choice , no holidays this week , so self-declare holiday ,

Well , Remember i talked about my "twin" ?
Here she is , just like a little mouse under the table talking on the phone !
WHILE !



I AM STRESSING MY ASS OUT !


CAN SEE ?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS SNAPPED !
HAHAS ! No la , i'm just joking , yesterday was my workaholic season again , HAHAS !
And it seems that , i was the only one who some sort understood the problem statement ,
Untill , "twin" came along after 1st break ,


I kindda like this pic , because i look so faggot & retarded =)
Tomorrow will be a "night" of a time for me =) Hopefully , i'll enjoy yeah ! BYEBYE !

No comments: