Friday, September 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ......
To my elder brother ,
Well , gonna skip the details of how we celebrated just now ,
Since , i'm still not out with him yet , i'll blog ,
In the meanwhile now , i'm listening to songs again !
Waiting for time to past ,
OHHH YEA !
I've came up with a decision on which handphone ,
In the noon , i met dad and bought LG Secret KF750
Sweeeeeet ! Well , comparing to N81 ,
LG Secret is stylish , classy , lighter than N81
LG Secret has 5M.P cam , semi-touch screen , whereas N81 doesn't
LG Secret is also a slide phone =) *I'm just crapping*
LG Secret isn't as loud as N81
LG Secret overall is not bad :D
MOST IMPORTANT ! I LIKE !

Well , people , i gotta thank all of you guys again ,
WHY ?!
Because , some are helping me countdown to my "Birdday" ,
Example : Sheryl Sis & etc
For now , i'm rather quite lost , should i celebrate alone ?
Then i disappoint alot others ,
OR
Celebrate with friends ,
Then drop the idea of alone .
DON'T KNOW LA !

Well , i think i better go prepare already , TATA !

Here's a picture taken from my new phone ,

No comments: